Kenya Visa for United Arab Emirates
The Kenya eVisa is an electronic visa system that allows travelers from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to obtain a visa online before their trip to Kenya. This convenient online process simplifies the visa application process and eliminates the need for UAE citizens to visit an embassy or consulate in person.
What Is the Kenya eVisa for United Arab Emirates Citizens?
The Kenya eVisa is an official travel authorization issued by the Kenyan government to UAE citizens who wish to visit Kenya for tourism, business, medical, or other short-term purposes. It replaces the traditional visa sticker or stamp that would be obtained at a Kenyan embassy or consulate.
Do United Arab Emirates Nationals Need a Visa for Kenya?
Yes, United Arab Emirates nationals do require a visa to enter Kenya. The eVisa is the most convenient and efficient way for UAE citizens to obtain their travel authorization for Kenya. It is essential to obtain the visa before departure to avoid any issues upon arrival.
Validity of the Kenya visa for United Arab Emirates applicants
When it comes to the validity of the Kenya visa for applicants from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), there are several options available to suit their specific travel requirements:
- Single Entry Visa: UAE citizens can apply for a single entry visa to Kenya, which grants them permission to stay in the country for a maximum period of 90 days. This visa is suitable for individuals planning a single trip to Kenya for purposes such as tourism, business, or short-term visits.
- Transit Visa: If UAE travelers have layovers in Kenya lasting up to 72 hours, they can apply for a transit visa. This visa is specifically designed for transit purposes, allowing entry into Kenya during the layover period.
- East Africa Tourist Visa: The East Africa Tourist Visa is an excellent option for UAE tourists who wish to explore multiple countries in the region. This visa permits entry into Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda within a 90-day period. It offers the flexibility of multiple entries, enabling travelers to visit and experience the diverse attractions of these East African nations.
By obtaining these visas, UAE travelers can embark on an unforgettable journey to Kenya and other countries in East Africa. They will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the rich cultural heritage, marvel at the natural wonders, and witness the captivating wildlife of this enchanting region
How to Apply for the Kenya eVisa as a United Arab Emirates National
To apply for the Kenya eVisa as a United Arab Emirates citizen, you need to follow these steps:
- Fill out the online Kenya visa application form with your personal details, travel information, and purpose of visit.
- Upload the required supporting documents, such as a scanned copy of your passport bio page and a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Pay the visa fee using a valid credit or debit card. The fee varies depending on the type of visa and processing time chosen.
- Submit your application.
Kenya eVisa Requirements for United Arab Emirates Nationals
When applying for the Kenya eVisa as a United Arab Emirates citizen, you will need the following document required for Kenya visa:
- Valid passport: Your passport must have a minimum validity of six months from the date of entry into Kenya.
- Scanned bio page: A clear, color scanned copy of your passport's bio page containing your personal information.
- Passport-sized photograph: A recent, color photograph with a white background.
- Travel itinerary: Details of your travel plans, including flights and accommodation bookings.
- Proof of accommodation: A hotel reservation or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Return ticket: A copy of your confirmed return ticket or an itinerary showing your departure from Kenya.
Front Cover of United Arab Emirates Passport:
United Arab Emirates eVisa Eligibility:
- United Arab Emirates citizens can apply for a kenya eVisa
- United Arab Emirates citizens can enjoy fast entry using the kenya eVisa program
- Here is information about United Arab Emirates Embassy in Kenya
Online Visa Type:
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Kenya eVisa?
The processing time for the Kenya eVisa is typically within 1 to 4 working days. However, it is advisable to apply well in advance of your intended travel dates to allow for any unforeseen delays in processing. The visa will be sent to you electronically via email, and you are required to print a copy to present upon arrival in Kenya.
It's important to note that the processing time may vary depending on the volume of applications and other factors.
Yes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates require a visa to visit Kenya. They can apply for the Kenya eVisa, which is the recommended and convenient way to obtain authorization for travel to Kenya.
United Arab Emirates citizens can apply for a Kenya eVisa by visiting the eVisa portal. They need to complete the online application form, providing necessary personal and travel information, and upload any required supporting documents, such as a passport copy and a recent passport-sized photograph. It is important to review the application carefully before submission to ensure accuracy.
The processing time for a Kenya eVisa can vary. In general, it takes around 1 to 4 working days for the eVisa to be processed and approved. However, it is advisable to apply well in advance of your intended travel dates to allow for any unforeseen delays.
With a Kenya eVisa, United Arab Emirates citizens can stay in Kenya for a maximum duration of 90 days per visit. If you need to stay longer, you may need to apply for an extension through the Kenyan immigration authorities.
While visiting Kenya with a valid eVisa, United Arab Emirates citizens are expected to comply with the immigration laws and regulations of Kenya. It is important to adhere to the permitted duration of stay, engage in authorized activities, and follow any other conditions specified by the eVisa or Kenyan authorities.
No, visa on arrival is not available for United Arab Emirates citizens traveling to Kenya. It is necessary to obtain a Kenya eVisa before departure.